Pridajte svoje klinické pracovisko na na mapu ESE centier špeciálneho záujmu
We invite you to register your endocrine centre on the ESE Centres of Special Interest map!
The ESE Centres of Special Interest (CoSI) database provides information on endocrine centres engaged with research, education and healthcare across Europe.
Why join the Centres of Special Interest database?
- You will gain increased visibility on the European map of endocrinology
- It can facilitate your communication with neighbouring or regional Centres of Special Interest
- It can provide opportunities for exchange of young career or established endocrinologists, such as EYES Clinical Observership Programme
- It can facilitate opportunities to join clinical collaborative efforts (e.g. epidemiological studies, registries, clinical studies)
- You can use the database to search for partners for your projects and initiatives
- You can benefit from best practice sharing
We invite any centre that fulfils the following criteria to complete an application to be represented on the database:
- The Remit of the Centre of Special Interest should include clinical care, research and education.
- The contact person for the Centre of Special Interest should be a member of ESE.
- If the Centre of Special Interest contact person and the person responsible for the personnel of the Department/Division/Institution of the relevant Centre of Special Interest are not the same individual, the contact person must provide proof of approval from the Head of the Department/Division/Institution.
For more information and to apply please go here.